CERTIFICATE COURSE IN COMPUTING
ELIGIBILITY : Any person from anywhere in
the world having keen interest in the developmental field in general and green
computing in particular are eligible to get admitted.
FEE : Rs. 3500 or US$ 85 only to be paid on
account of admission, registration and evaluation fee.
This amount is to be transferred to our Bank Account having the following
Name of the Account : Institute of Information Technology (India)
Bank Name : Indian Bank, Saket Branch, New Delhi, India
Account Number : 6751139637
IFS Code : IDIB000S097
Step by step method of learning at the Institute of Information Technology
1. Get the Admission Form downloaded and complete the same
2. Email the filled-up Admission Form
3. Pay the Admission Fee by Cheque / Draft / Electronic Transfer
4. Receive the Roll Number and Study Materials
5. Go through the e-book carefully
6. Complete the assignments and send the same to the Institute by Email / Post
7. Submit the Project Report based on your experience and knowledge acquired
regarding any topic relevant to the admitted student.
8. Wait for the announcement of results.
9. Receive the Certificate (Online)
10. In case of any clarification, contact the Facilitation Officer, Institute of
Information Technology (India), A 14-15-16, Paryavaran Complex, New Delhi –
110030, India by post or by Email :
The Admission Form may be filled-up and sent by email or by post along with the
payment in the name of “Institute of Information Technology (India)” payable at
New Delhi by cheque / draft / electronic transfer (RTGS) etc.
For any other clarification, interested candidates may call on 011-29533801,
011-29533830 between 10 am and 5 pm on all working days (from Monday to